And, all of the revenue from the shops are used to pay for their client services. Amazing!
Thanks to donations and volunteers, Jackson House can have the staff and resources to
- Interview every person in crisis
- Supply a free lunch 6 days out of the week
- Give sets of clothing to their clients
- Stock the food pantry
- Manage the thrift stores
- Assist their clients in the payment of rent, utilities, medicines and Christmas presents for their children
- Provide supportive counseling that could help reduce factors that contribute to their clients’ crisis, and so much more!
Like Jacqueline Swan, Jackson House board member, says, “count your blessings by being one.”